Tercon Consulting is a founding member of the Global Leadership Alliance (GLA). GLA is a global entity created by three best-in-class consulting firms, strategically located around the world, that bring global solutions to vital business challenges. Our combined 150+ years of global experience in the oil, gas and petrochemicals, finance, manufacturing, IT/IS, pharmaceuticals, agchem, healthcare, gas & electric industries and many other fields allows us to address urgent issues effectively and immediately, while preserving local autonomy and promoting worldwide consistency. The GLA helps individuals, teams and organizations bring forth their best work in a committed environment. Our clients are global organizations that want:
- Global reach and multicultural awareness.
- Seamless service across geographical sectors using locally based resources.
- Quality consulting products with proven success in the global marketplace.
- Cost-effective options for local delivery.
- Leadership coaching for accelerated impact.
- Access to directors with global, corporate responsibility, based in their own region.
We combine our 150+ years of experience serving client locations in the Asia Pacific region, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the United States and Latin America. This depth of expertise allows us to offer:
- Consultancy in developing leadership vision and values, setting strategy, organizational design and compelling communications.
- Commitment and learning, embedded in the organization through collaborative design and superlative locally empathic delivery.
- Robust measures and follow-through strategies to ensure delivery of ongoing results.
- Jeannette Terry, Director of the Americas (Washington, D.C.)
- Russell Evans, Director of Europe and Africa (Harrogate, UK)
- Hazel Jackson, Director of the Middle East (Dubai, UAE)
- David Powell, Director of Asia/Pacific (Singapore)