We partner with organizations to unlock leader and team talent to accelerate delivery of exceptional results.
The Tercom Performance EXCELerator™ System is the foundation of our approach and includes more than dozen fit-for- purpose assessments and tools to measure the quality of the process and the excellence of the outcome in the leader, team and organizational work we do. All Tercon engagements utilize our foundational process, which is customized per client needs, and identifies the best tools for each engagement. We also acquire quantitative data through assessments such at MBTI, DISC, EQI and others.
- Trust Survey: to measure key dimensions of team trust
- Project Team Alignment Survey: to measure the progress of project teams
- Team Insight Map: to depict the web of interactions and communication styles of work team members
- Team Dashboard: to measure monthly progress along key dimensions
- Project Manager 360º Feedback Tool: to provide a complete, clear, “panoramic” picture of project manager performance
- Morale and Satisfaction Survey: to provide multi-year baseline and comparative data for organization improvement
- TeamStrength™ Inventory: to measure the performance of work teams
- Quality of Interface Relationship (QOIR) Instrument: to measure the effectiveness of team-to-team work interaction processes
At Tercon, we work to enable clients to achieve their vision of improved individual, team and organizational results. We determine customer requirements, and then deliver products and services that satisfy those requirements, utilizing the EXCELerator™ system.
“Tercon’s work helped each of the leadership team members gain new insights on individual and team behaviors. The leadership team quickly saw the benefits and extended Tercon’s services for assistance into each of their functional teams.”
Project Manager, Major North American Power Generation Company