We help you design and deliver your future.
Tercon consults to leadership to articulate the desired outcomes of organizational change and to plan and pursue the optimum path.
Tercon’s change management model provides a focused framework so that change progresses tightly within desired bounds. Our approach provides management the tools to proactively plan, direct and monitor the progress of change, and to readjust as necessary. We help leaders manage change management.
Tercon’s Change Management Model is:
- Tool-based (click here for examples and to download a sample tool)
- Intuitive and actionable
- Accountability-based (with designated owners and return-and-report expectations)
- The change must make sense for the business – it creates competitive advantage.
- The change must quickly become part of real work, not an alternate structure to be imposed from the top or from outside.
- There must be a strong (influential, active, involved) and aligned leadership team with a clearly stated vision of success for the change.