Who We Are
Tercon Consulting, Inc. is an organizational capability consulting firm specializing in providing leadership development, team alignment/integration, and change management services to clients in a wide range of industries. Our client list includes financial services, government, engineering, construction, health care, manufacturing, telecommunications, oil & gas and pharmaceuticals.
In addition to our training, coaching and organization development work, we have over thirty years experience working with large capital project teams in complex and challenging environments around the world. We have been continually perfecting processes, tools and approaches to bring fresh ideas to our clients, while building on what has worked successfully in the past.
Tercon Consulting, founded in 1978, is a US consultancy with offices in Houston, Washington, D.C., Perth, Australia and Alliance Partners headquartered in the U.K., the Middle East, Asia/Pacific and Latin America. Our consultant faculty is experienced and deeply skilled in many functions and industries.
What We Do, In Sixteen Words
- Tercon’s EXCELerator System facilitates “speed to competence” for organizations to meet business challenges
- Tercon develops resources and implements customized solutions for high performance outcomes
- Tercon produces robust measures and follow-through strategies to ensure delivery of ongoing results
- Tercon maximizes integration and contributions of diverse team (and contractor) leaders
- Tercon balances human capital investment with enterprise demands
- Tercon is a Project Management Institute certified education provider and offers PDU eligible training courses
- Tercon utilizes a globally validated approach to human capital development based on improving and sustaining high-performing leaders and teams
How We Work
- Customers describe our association with them as being “fully integrated.” We are a true part of their organization rather than an outside addition to it.
- We are fully functioning models of the principles we advocate.
- We help our clients design their preferred future.
- We are recognized as a quality leader in the management consulting industry.
- We are satisfying our customers the first time, every time.
The Spirit In Which We Work
We are a values-driven organization. While we hold many concepts and principles to be important, we intend that the following beliefs be readily evident in our dealings, both internally and externally.
- Integrity: We are committed to honesty, reliability, generosity, fairness, credibility, and dependability in relationships and interactions with each other and our customers. We will responsibly and respectfully confront any situation that contradicts this belief.
- Respect: We will work to understand and accept each other, our customers, and our competitors. The strength of the Tercon organization will be measured in part by the extent to which we empower each other and our customers. We have an obligation to assist each other and each of our customers in preserving and developing self-esteem and dignity.
- Quality: We will meet or exceed every agreed-to objective in helping Tercon customers achieve their desired goals. In doing so, we will never sacrifice our own standards.
- Service: Serving customers is the reason we are in business. Tercon is totally committed to adding value to the customers we serve by being a resource to assist them in becoming what they need and want to become. We will not insist that they conform to our model of what they should want to become.
- Empowerment: Getting people directly, creatively, and energetically involved in the management of their organization is the right thing to do. We are committed to encouraging our customers to be customer-centered through empowerment of their people and to modeling empowerment for our customers through the involvement of our people in the management of Tercon.
- Success: We are committed to personal and organizational goal achievement. Recognizing that profitability is a necessary component of long-term viability, our aim is to ensure the financial success of Tercon, and our people by being a value-added contributor to the organizational goals and profitability of our customers.
- Diversity & Inclusiveness: Work to actively promote diversity and inclusiveness in our own organization and in other organizations with whom we work.
Our Stand On Quality
- Tercon is totally committed to adding value to the customers we serve. We guarantee our customer’s satisfaction.
- Tercon will determine customer requirements and deliver products and services that meet or exceed those requirements.
- Tercon has systems in place to ensure the continuous growth and development of our associates and the continuous improvement of our work processes.