Who We Are
Tercon Consulting is an organizational capability consulting firm, specializing in customized solutions for achieving breakthrough results in human capital performance. Since its founding in 1978, the firm has served a wide variety of Fortune 50 companies throughout the world, as well as organizations in the non-profit sector and government agencies. Its senior-level consultants have vast experience in helping clients manage their talent to construct major capital projects – on schedule, within budget, and at high levels of quality. Tercon’s client-driven customized EXCELeratorTM Systems approach facilitates “speed to competency” for leaders, teams, and organizations, optimizing organizational capability and delivering exceptional results quickly.
Tercon Consulting is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in Houston and Perth, Australia, and has Alliance Partner offices in the United Kingdom, the Middle East, Asia, and Latin America.
Tercon Consulting Differentiators
- Tercon balances human capital investment with organizational needs.
- Tercon develops human capital and implements customized solutions for the selection, engagement, and retention of talent.
- Tercon helps clients maximize the integration and diverse contributions of all members in its organization.
- Tercon is a Project Management Institute certified education provider and offers PDU-eligible training courses.
- Tercon utilizes a globally validated approach to human capital development based on improving and sustaining high-performing leaders and teams.
- Tercon has a cadre of senior-level consultants with advanced degrees and executive levels of leadership experience in both the private sector and government.
The Way We Work
We are a values-driven organization. While we hold many concepts and principles to be important, we intend that the following beliefs be readily evident in our dealings, both internally and externally:
- Integrity – We are committed to honesty, reliability, generosity, fairness, credibility, and dependability in relationships and interactions with each other and our clients. We will responsibly and respectfully confront any situation that contradicts this belief.
- Respect – We will work to understand and accept each other, our clients, and our competitors. The strength of the Tercon organization will be measured in part by the extent to which we empower each other and our clients. We have an obligation to assist each other and every client in preserving and developing self-esteem and dignity.
- Quality – We will meet or exceed every agreed-to objective in helping Tercon clients achieve their desired goals. In doing so, we will never sacrifice our own standards.
- Service – Serving clients is the reason we are in business. Tercon is totally committed to adding value to the client organizations we serve by being a resource to assist them in becoming what they need and want to become. We will not insist that they conform to our model of what they should want to become.
- Safety and Environment – We are fully committed to a safe work environment and compliance with applicable laws and safety regulations. We believe in the safety and well-being of our employees, contractors and clients in every work and personal endeavor. We embrace the safety and security principles and practices of our clients and have an obligation to deliver our services and products in accordance with their standards.
- Empowerment – Getting people directly, creatively, and energetically engaged in the management of their organization is the right thing to do. We are committed to encouraging our clients to become customer-centered through the empowerment of their people and model empowerment for our clients through the involvement of our people in the management of Tercon.
- Success – We are committed to personal and organizational goal achievement. Recognizing that profitability is a necessary component of long-term viability, our aim is to ensure the financial success of Tercon and our people by being a value-added contributor to the organizational goals and profitability of all our clients.
- Diversity and Inclusiveness – We will strive to actively promote diversity and inclusiveness throughout our own organization and in other organizations with whom we work.
Our Stand on Quality
- Tercon is totally committed to adding value to the clients we serve. We guarantee their satisfaction.
- Tercon will carefully determine client requirements and then deliver products and services that meet or exceed those requirements.
- Tercon has systems in place to ensure the continuous growth and development of our associates and the continuous improvement of our work processes.